Dispatch 21: We heard from
Deirdre Galbraith at Base Camp, who reports that Dave's team are doing well at
the South Col, after a windy night. They decided not to attempt the climb
today (the 29th in Nepal), and are going to try again tonight (the 30th).
They have plenty of oxygen, so they can wait several days if necessary. Today
will be a rest day, with plenty of time to rehydrate, rest, and if the wind
dies a bit, go out and take a stroll around the incredible expanse of the Col.
veteran expedition leader, Everest Summiter, author and motivational
speaker. To book Eric