Click here for
Introduction
American Dispatches
American Team
Time Table
Route
Itinerary

2002 American Manaslu Expedition "Seeking the Spirit"

May 7: From Camp 3: Scott is still struggling a bit with altitude adjustment. At this point he is unsure about whether he will attempt the summit. The weather has been good, and if it holds, the thinking is that Dan and Jerome will go for the summit on the 11th.  The others, with or without Scott, will try on the 13th. At this point it looks like they will helicopter out on the 22nd.

Click here for
Home
Daily News
Facts & History
Maps
Gallery
Manaslu
Buy Gear
Buy Books

Dispatches